How Pregnancy Changes Body Discomforts: First of all, it is necessary to say that not all women suffer discomfort during pregnancy, in fact some do not even notice that they are pregnant until their clothes fit. Frequent discomforts: nausea, vomiting, back pain, sciatica, constipation, cramps, burning, are normal disorders, not diseases, but as the name suggests: they bother. The good news is that they can be largely prevented with healthy eating, rest, exercise, baths, and home remedies. Let’s talk about five of them:
- Nausea: During pregnancy the sensitivity of the body to certain foods is exacerbated and nausea is often caused by a slight intolerance. The infusion of fresh ginger is one of the most popular remedies against these nausea and dizziness in the car, and they are used in many cultures with success.
- Indigestion and heartburn: The baby’s growth compresses the mother’s internal organs, including the stomach, which can cause heartburn and a feeling of poor digestion. And in addition, during pregnancy, high levels of progesterone and estrogen relax the muscles of the digestive system and therefore stomach acids rise more easily through the esophagus.
- Constipation: If this problem already existed, the pregnancy can accentuate it more because the hormones slow down the movements of the intestines. You have to act quickly: drink plenty of water, increase the consumption of fruit, vegetables and whole grains (not refined bars).
- Back pain: in pregnancy the joints become more flexible. If due to a sedentary lifestyle you do not have good muscle tone, the problems are aggravated. Although the best prevention is to be fit before pregnancy, when we are, we can improve body posture and practice moderate exercise.
- Stress: Paying attention to the emotional state, resting, relaxing, breathing deeply, and sleeping as the body requests, are fundamental recommendations that normally the frenetic rhythm of life prevents us, but that we should prioritize due to the demonstrated negative influence of stress on the fetus.
- Home remedies for pregnancy hemorrhoids
– Tea tree oil: a few drops in hot water and with a sponge, treat the area by applying touches and not scrubbing. It can be done twice a day.
– Important to prevent constipation and therefore, avoid the appearance of hemorrhoids : increase water intake, do aerobic exercise and take any remedy mentioned or fasted flax seeds.
- Homemade tricks to alleviate urine infections in pregnant women
The urinary tract infections are not uncommon in pregnancy, and it is important to treat them early and even prevent them.
– American cranberry: you can take capsules, tablets, concentrates.
– Bearberry or ursin grape: it is a natural antibiotic. Sold in herbalist powder, in capsules (2 tablets every 8 hours) or in liquid (1 dropper in 1 cup / 8 hours)
- Natural remedies for candidiasis in pregnant women
– Take probiotics, which are bought from an herbalist or pharmacy.
– Vaginal probiotics, the action is local.
– Eliminate from the diet refined sugars, yeasts (bread among others).
- Fluid retention
The hormone progesterone is responsible for your retention of more fluids. Noticing swollen feet at the end of the day is normal, but if your face also swells and your head hurts, you should go to the doctor as soon as possible.
- Leg cramp
Due to the weight changes that occur as the months go by, the pressure on this area increases. In addition, the growth of the baby is compressing some of the blood vessels that go to the legs, which triggers the tension. It is recommended consuming plenty of fruits, vegetables, and foods with healthy fats. Thanks to its vitamins, minerals and omega 3, the blood flows without difficulty and avoids the tension of the extremities.
- Ovarian pain
The normal thing is that the doctor prescribes medications and according to the cause determines a treatment to follow. Ginger tea is a fantastic remedy to relieve menstrual pain. Ginger is a natural anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic that reduces inflammation in the belly.
- Breast pain
During pregnancy, the size of the breasts varies and at times you may have very sensitive and may even feel pain.
A suitable bra – non-wired and non-compressing can relieve discomfort, but sleeping with it is not convenient.
- Stretch marks
The aloe vera is an effective treatment that serves many skin problems. It has healing and relaxing properties that will help you get rid of stretch marks. To apply it you can directly rub the aloe vera gel on the affected skin area, leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
Sinusitis is an inflammation of the paranasal sinuses. It is an infection located in the hollows of the bones of the nose through which the air passes when breathing.A humidifier can be used at night, so that the nasal passages are cleared. Bring water to a boil and, once removed from the heat, put a towel over your head and lean over the pot to breathe in the steam. In this way, we will help the nasal passages to open and relieve the mucus accumulated in the chest.
- Stomach upset. Avoid foods that favor acidity such as fries, carbonated drinks, condiments, coffee and chocolate, among others. Do not lie down immediately after eating and drink an infusion of chamomile, sage or lemon balm after meals.
Aloe Punch: the pulp of the aloe is crushed and mixed with a finger of fresh ginger, and five black peppercorns, also crushed; One to two tablespoons of a squeezed ripe lemon and a large tablespoon of pure honey.
Read more articles.